Feral Cat Friends partnered with Kroger Community Rewards to help raise funds for our nonprofit. A portion of your Kroger purchase will be donated to Feral Cat Friends with every swipe of your Kroger Plus card. Registering your Plus card is easy!
Here’s how to do it:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you don’t have a Plus card, know that they are available at every check out aisle.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. **47943 OR Feral Cat Friends, Inc.**
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Feral Cat Friends on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for us until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for your donations and happy shopping!